Tuesday, May 12, 2009

090510EDiM


090510EDiM
Originally uploaded by BYarborough
Well, it IS harder to do the technique from class on a composition all my own! I really like this photo of Burano, Italy, that I got from www.googlemaps.com "street view." I would like to try this one again. . . I need more blocked out white areas and I need to plan for my colors better so I can drop them in for interesting blending. This was supposed to be "Watercolor, Fast and Loose" -- is was defniitely NOT fast (I really overworked in some areas) and it's that same ol' loose that looks kindergarten! My next lesson comes tomorrow -- I hope I can get at least one more of these done today! It is in Lama Li 6 x 9 book and I used DS paints.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Great perspective Brenda! I love the colors too.