Tuesday, May 05, 2009

090505EDiM


090505EDiM
Originally uploaded by BYarborough
Today I ran multiple errands, did some laundry and wrapped, boxed and shipped my mom's Mother's Day gift. I LOVE my handbag hanger, it's SO nice to hang my handbag on a pretty hanger instead of sitting it on the floor in a restaurant! Whoever invented these was a genius. A couple of weeks ago when I was in LV visiting my daughter and her family, I found a very nice selection of these hangers at a very reasonable price. . . so I bought a whole bunch of them to have on hand for gifts. I've gotten my mom and both sisters onto the Bath and Body Works Lavender Chamomile nighttime products, in particular the hand lotion and pillow spray -- sent Mom some of those, too! This is done in my Raffine ArtSketch book, drawn with micron pen and colored with Caran d-Ache Neocolor II watersoluble crayons.

No comments: