DS paints on Yupo. I've worked and worked this one and feel I just have to quit because I'm getting too fussy. I laid out the first layer and then wiped out the area for the fountain. Because I thought the fountain was going to be the most difficult, I painted it first and was quite happy with the patina I got using the UM Turqouise mixed with a tad of Manganese Blue Hue and then touches of Quin Gold -- really shooting for the look of copper that has verdi patina from age. After it dried, I dripped some water on with an eye dropper and then blotted with a tissue. Then I wiped up and defined my "drips" using a very small scrub brush. I used very diluted Indianthrone Blue on the "drips" and the water in the fountain. Next I tackled the trees and the fg grasses. The tree branches were laid in on the very first layer and the one on the left dried just perfectly! I didn't do anything more to it and the way the paint dried determined where my sunlight was going to be coming from. I struggled with shadows and shade -- this seems to ALWAYS be my struggle!!