Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yea, it's FALL! - WMO on Yupo

Every Spring I think it's my favorite time of year, and then every Fall I think the same thing. I guess I like "seasons" and am so thankful I live where we have them. How boring it must be to live where there is no temperature or scenery changes. This is water miscible oils (I'm still using the Van Gogh H2Oils and LOVE them!) and it is painted on 9 x 12 sheet of Yupo. The reference photo is from WetCanvas - they have over 800 Fall Landscape photos in their library!
I fell off on my goal to art journalize every other day in September, but I'm not going to beat myself up for failing. I've decided I'm just not the type to consistently do art in a journal. Although, having said that, I'll be one of the first to sign up when Cathy (Kate) Johnson offers her online class on art journaling!! I've been working on this Fall scene for several days as some steps required the previous layers had dried.

No comments: