Friday, September 26, 2008

Pumpkins and Tree Trunk on Yupo

It's that time of year again! I love Autumn -- the season of harvest. I love the color changes and the cooler (but not cold) temps. I haven't posted in a long time. . . just not been able to paint anything post worthy. It's been a long slump, but I feel like I'm coming out of it. There's several things about this little scene I'd do differently, but at least I felt some creative juices flowing while I worked on it. And I do so LOVE Yupo and all the little surprises that just "happen

6 comments:

Teri said...

It's so good to see you back Brenda!! And with such a little beauty! Everytime I see something you did on Yupo I want to go get some and try it. Now that I am back in AZ and I hear there is a new art store I will get some.

I love autumn too and your painting is wonderful.

Timaree said...

Perfect time to get your paintings going well for you. Now you could hang this one for your fall decoration. I love the bright pumpkins against that gnarly old tree trunk.

Margaret Ann said...

I have presented you with an award on my blog...Pop in and pick it up at you leisure! :) Spread the JOY!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is good as well as the rest of your artwork. I love the bold colors. Great Job.

Anonymous said...

this is such a bright and gay painting, I love the colours. And I hope your slump will soon be something of the past!
Ronell

Ackart said...

I love all your yupo paintings, especially the pumpkin one here. Great textures and the colors are fantastic!! Wish I had the courgage to try it.